Ride Height Tool kit, BMW S 1000 RR 2019- (K67) and M 1000 RR 2021- (K66), with pivot insert
By using this unique tool, you can measure the bike geometry (especially the so-called “ride height” -> shock length, etc.) and thus also set the bike up driver and track specific.
The alpha Racing ride height tool is used by almost all ambitious racers and professional racing teams, from amateur racing up to professional national racing series and the WorldSBK Championship.
the kit contains:
– ride height tool
– bushings for fitting to the frame*
– center pin for rear axle
– lockable box with alpha Racing logo
– wave foam in cover, cut foam in bottom
* We recommend the use of one permanent mounted bushing per bike.
Spare bushings for further bikes are separately available (article code 7105DA00300)
– Fits only for S 1000 RR 2019- with M frame version (adjustable swingarm pivot)
– for S 1000 RR 2019- with standard frame a separate pivot insert is required (article code 8771B001A01)
– for S 1000 RR 2015-2018 the conversion kit 8771A115A00 is required
– for S 1000 RR/HP4 2012-2014 the conversion kit 8771A018A00 is required
– for S 1000 RR 2009-2011 the conversion kit 8771A109A00 is required
– for HP4 Race the converstion kit 8771A018A00 is required