THE NEW REFERENCE FOR RACERS (FOR CIRCUIT USE ONLY)
All NHS (Not for Highway Service) motorbike tyres are only suitable for circuit use and cannot be used on public roads.
Therefore there is no official homologation.
Why choose the DIABLO™ SUPERBIKE?
1. The official tyre of the World Superbike Championship for professional racers and sports users who want top performance on any track
2. The compounds and materials used in the casing are the result of innovative technological solutions developed on the world’s toughest race tracks
3. Tread designed to provide unrivalled handling and maximum support at high cornering angles
4. Excellent traction and stability at high speeds, enabling consistently fast lap times on every lap
DIABLO™ SUPERBIKE Technical advice
Recommended front pressure range
- Recommended rim size (INCHES): 3.50
- Recommended cold pressure range BAR (PSI): 2.1/2.2 (30/32)
- Recommended warm pressure range BAR (PSI): 2.2/2.5 (32/36)
- Use of tyre warmers °C (°F): 50 MINS. @ 80 °C (176°F)
DIABLO™ SUPERBIKE from Pirelli
Pirelli is known for its strong racing DNA and is a leader on the track. Pirelli offers a complete range of racing tyres.
This includes the DIABLO™ Superbike and DOT race as well as the DIABLO™ Supercorsa, both available in a range of compounds. In the event of rain on race day, Pirelli offers special solutions such as DIABLO™ Rain for completely wet conditions and DIABLO™ Wet for intermediate situations.
At TD Parts and Tyres, we also offer you the opportunity to mount the racing tyres on loose wheels and we will also take care of the balancing. This can be done at our workshop or during one of our events.
Our staff is trained to expertly mount, balance or repair motorcycle tyres. Our tyre specialists give extra care and precision to your motorcycle tyres.
Delivery or collection?
At TD Parts and Tyres, you can choose delivery via DPD or you can collect your order yourself. Collection is only possible after making an appointment and receiving a message from us that the order is ready for collection.
For backorders, the price of the tyre at the time of the order applies. Due to the current market conditions the price of the tyre may have already changed.
Need more help?
If anything is unclear or if you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us via the contact page or firstname.lastname@example.org. At TD Parts and Tyres, we’re happy to help and put our years of experience at your service. We do not only sell race tyres, we also enjoy wearing them out ourselves during our events!