Öhlins rear shock TTX GP SBK, BMW S 1000 RR 2019- (K67), only with Superbike swingarm or Superbike linkage
This shock is being manufactured by Öhlins racing department specifically and exclusively for alpha Racing. It was developed for the use together with the Superbike linkage kit for the OEM swingarm or the Superbike swingarm (including linkage).
The TTX GP rear shock is the newest product for sport- and racing bikes. The new TTX Twin Tube technolgy is based on the latest experiences from Öhlins in Moto GP.
The adjustments of compression and rebound are improved by a new developed needle valve with optimized housing and changed flow restrictor characteristics. This allows better adjustment and more constant function.
Another modification is the new main piston. It improves traction and gives more control to the rider. TTX GP is the further development of TTX36 with the same advantages, but optimised.
– TTX-technology – no cavitation risk
– Improved traction and grip
– Better ground contact feel
– Less hysteresis, improved dynamics of the shock absorber
– New design of the adjuster for rebound and compression
– Wide adjustment range
– Completely separated functionality for rebound and compression damping
– All adjustments are done on the head of the shock absorber
– Length 350 mm
If the rear shock is to be used together with the Superbike swingarm, the Öhlins shaft extension needs to be installed (article code SU-21020-20, see tab Accessories).
Weight: 3,040 kg