Öhlins rear shock TTX GP, BMW HP4 Race and S 1000 RR 2009-2018, in combination with Superbike swingarm
The TTX GP rear shock is the newest product for sport- and racing bikes. The new TTX Twin Tube technolgy is based on the latest experiences from Öhlins in Moto GP.
The adjustments of compression and rebound are improved by a new developed needle valve with optimized housing and changed flow restrictor characteristics. This allows better adjustment and more constant function.
Another modification is the new main piston. It improves traction and gives more control to the rider. TTX GP is the further development of TTX36 with the same advantages, but optimised.
– TTX-technology – no cavitation risk
– Improved traction and grip
– Better ground contact feel
– Less hysteresis, improved dynamics of the shock absorber
– New design of the adjuster for rebound and compression
– Wide adjustment range
– Completely separated functionality for rebound and compression damping
– All adjustments are done on the head of the shock absorber
Weight: 2,88 kg